Monday, March 24, 2008

H.I.N. YAY AREA!!

Ting and I @ sum club in San Mateo that she hosted..
@ the hotel Fairmont on top of Knob Hill in Downtown SF step your game up! Good lookn out Ivan!!
The imfamous hold the camera and shoot shot lol
Featherd down beds and munchie's!yesss! And that slaw was on point and applewood bacon damn! Ting had that Italian dish crackin!!!
Look @ my girl @ hot imp0rt nites! JUSTENEJ.COM coming soon!
Big Ivan Pirate dj's/TRUE holding down in the bay! Been down with me for bout 14years!
check him out @ www.fatlace.com/stayfresh/piratedjsivan
Check the old school cable car in the back .I'm on top of California street
Ting and i climbing the mean streets of SF.They aint nooo joke!And she did it with heels! hollaaaa!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the first pic! only if it was bigger!!