Monday, May 5, 2008

Running the streets!

me and ting @ the mall and yes my dumb ass made her take a pik with me in side hollister cause i was bored hahaha!
this was @my Boy BIG RAY's farewell party in Bell Gardens.! Stay up bigdog see you soon!
just getn to hibachi and what do you know we had a background and didnt even know
Justene walking thru Lil Tokyo
@ our favorite spot
@ my boy Sammy Sam's bday party @ the Vault in pasadena
Yo this was a good day i mean come on @ the swampmeet on a nice day with a kid with his face painted like KISS and playing classic Nintendo!haha!


Quinto Sol playing @ Ray's crib!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nerv, I think you and Justene make the cutest couple in the world! You two look like you truly love each other and always look happy!! I wish nothing but the best for you two and congrats on the engagement. Can I ask for some advice? Ive been in my relationship for 5 1/2 years (im 23) i love my man to death, but he doesnt trust me and is super jealous. Ive debated on just breaking it off but dont know (im sorry to throw this on you) but what does justene do to keep you secure. Especially with her being a beautiful model, I wanted to get into modeling myself but just didnt want to mess anything up with me and him cause i know he probably wouldnt trust me. From a man's point of view, what does miss ting do to keep you happy and sooo secure...please let me know. I always check justene's blog like everyday...i loooove her!! i think shes a person that i want to be but due to being worried about what everyone else will think, i'm not, ya know? But please let me know. I have a myspace www.myspace.com/pinkyprincessa or just comment back on here.

love you guys!!! Stay blessed and thank you for reading!!!
Cathy