Saturday, November 22, 2008

BACK @ NERV'S YARD AKA COMMERCE YARD

roten,nerv,jusee
happy bday miss jusee! nice lil tpain top hat ;)
busting that old skool flavor! tu sabes!!
doing hard work hahaha

so its about that time to get back to my roots and come back to my yard in commerce.most people know it as the commerce yard but i was the one who really pop'd it off with burners. i mean me and stag,semie and enter always tag'd it and did a few throw ups here but never really did burners. so went to see my old friend that owns the property and it was good to see him healthy and more than willing to let me get back to the hot metal walls that i've kinda missed over the years.those damn metal walls can get pretty hot when the sun hits them. i forgot about that and the other day wheh i was painting i put my hand on it for support and god damn it was like putting it on a hot hood lol. but it feels good to be back painting period and on my 12th burner in a month and a half not stopping anytime soon. thanks for everyone's support on my come back! if you hve a wall or wanna paint my walls hit me up we can do a exchange! later!

No comments: