Friday, January 30, 2009

my past 2 days

old school class chair

this is a a huge antique mall in whittier,ca can you believe they sell this nazi shit!the mall was huge had to take a break!lol! they had alot of kool things here.alot of things brought back memories as a kid.its was so huge we didnt get a chance to finish the whole place we gotta go back..
look @ that indian spread good shit! justene was craving indian food and i found this spot on melrose.good spot we'll be going back!
yeti indian beer ! pretty good stuff!
my old crib in lynwood

in progress jusee caught me slip'n!
new layout jusee did for me.it goin on my credit card! how kool is that!
qwikee @ my commerce yard

1 comment:

Alisha's Fashion & Beauty Blog said...

ok yeah im gettin me some indian food this weekend!!! ahaha